To send a letter to the editor of any online news organization, the email address for the Letters Editor can generally be found under “Contact Us” at the bottom of the home page. You can send letters to the editor to the following news sources:
- SF Chronicle (200 words of fewer), click to submit
- Sing Tao Daily, Send to Editor, 5000 Shoreline Ct., Suite 300, S. San Francisco, CA 94080
- SF Examiner, click to submit
- East Bay Times, email to email@example.com. Write a letter with a BayArea perspective for this one.
- El Tecolote, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know if you have a paper or reporter you’d like us to add to our list!