Healing circles are groups of peers who support one another through deep listening and compassion. Circle participants abide by agreements, including agreements around confidentiality. Healing Circle hosts and guardians do not provide medical or psychotherapeutic advice or treatment. Participation in a healing circle does not replace the care provided by a qualified healthcare professional.
How we keep circles safe
For the safety of everyone, we ask all circle members to uphold the following agreements.
- We treat each other with kindness and respect.
- We listen with compassion and curiosity.
- We honor each other’s unique ways to healing and don’t presume to advise, fix, or save one another.
- We hold all stories shared in the circle confidential.
- We trust that each of us has the guidance we need within us, and we rely on the power of silence to access it.
If you’ve never been part of an online circle before, this will help you get oriented: How to Participate in a Virtual Circle.
To register :