ECESF/CPAC workforce joint meeting
April 15, 2020 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
- This event has passed.
We will be planning for safety with COVID-19. Emergency child care for essential workforce, and ECE & OST practice after Shelter in Place.
We will present an overview of emergency child care currently in place, and expected expansion in the near future, then begin a conversation about planning for reopening. The agenda is below.
1. What’s in place: Emergency child care for essential workforce
- Expected in near future
2. Planning ahead: Emerging conversation planning re-opening
- Overview of practices in COVID-19 Interim Guidance for Administrators of SF K-12 Schools and Childcare Programs (Available for your review before the meeting)
- Compare state & local guidelines.
- Bring your thoughts, plans, & questions:
- Do/will guidelines meet your needs?
- Where is clarification needed?
- What else is still needed?
- What do you need to know?
- What do you want to see changes/added to guidelines and planning to-date?