Jump-Start Physical Activity with Healthy Apple and Healthy Hearts SF
August 3, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
- This event has passed.
This is an event offered by Children’s Council of San Francisco.
“Learn how to incorporate more physical activity into your program with tips and resources from the Healthy Apple Program and our toolkit, developed in partnership with Healthy Hearts SF. This hands-on workshop will get you up and moving to give you many ideas to increase daily structured activity at your site. Topics include:
- Building on Established Activities
- Integrating New Games and Activities into the Day
- Physical Activity PolicyWhy you should have a policy
- Get started with policy templates
- Sharing ideas and your policy with parents”