- Center for the Study of Child Care Employees: http://cscce.berkeley.edu
- Child Trends – http://www.childtrends.org
- Early Edge CA – http://www.earlyedgecalifornia.org/
- NAEYC – https://www.naeyc.org
- NIEER – http://www.nieer.org/
- California Child Care Portfolio – https://www.rrnetwork.org/2017_portfolio
- Biennual report released by the CA Child Care Resource & Referral Network showing child care supply and demand across the state. Follow the links to see the 2017 reports for San Francisco and California.
ECESF continually gathers resources useful to you from the wealth of experience and knowledge in our community. Is there a resource not currently listed that you would like to include? Please take moment to share your resources with us at email@example.com.
ECESF promotes community-based and public resources, as well as online resources available to all. We reserve the right to select what is posted on our site in line with our mission and value to our community.