The San Francisco Child Care Providers’ Association (SFCCPA) is dedicated to working for the highest quality early care and education for all of San Francisco’s diverse young children and families by recognizing and strengthening the influence and expertise of early care educators and building unity with families and community allies to access needed resources.
11th Annual ECE Leadership Conference
Equity in ECE: Caring for our world, our community, and ourselves
Keynote: Julie Nicholson on Equity, Social Justice and Leadership
March 18, 2017
8:30 am to 4:00 pm
Jack Adams Hal, Cesar Chavez Student Center
San Francisco State University
1600 Holloway Ave., S.F., Calif.
Registration includes workshop selection, and .5 college unit option.
- View workshop descriptions in English here before registering and selecting.
- View workshop presenter bios in English here.
- Spread the word: share conference flyers in English, Spanish and Chinese.
- Space is limited. Pre-registration is required.
- Registration: Early Bird $50, Late Fee $60 (after February 18)
- Last day to mail-in registration, postmarked Friday, March 6
- For quickest registration and payment, register online (select Register Now! below).
- If you wish to register by mail please print the following form: English/Chinese, English/Spanish, fill it out, make out a check to SFCCPA and send them in with your registration form to:
SFCCPA c/o Marian Wright Edelman Institute, 1600 Holloway Ave., HSS 258, San Francisco, CA 94132
- Last day to register online Wednesday, March 8
- Street parking available on Holloway Ave. and nearby streets. Addtional parking available in SFSU’s parking lot, $7 for the day.
- For additional information contact SFCCPA: firstname.lastname@example.org, 415-891-7322
SFCCPA In collaboration with:
Thanks to community partners: Children’s Council of San Francisco, City College of San Francisco, EDvance/SFSU, First 5 San Francisco, San Francisco Office of Early Care and Education, & Wu Yee Children’s Services
SFCCPA is incorporated as SFECERP. Donations to SFCCPA are tax deductible. Our tax ID number is 47-2219433.